16.4.10

Book Club Recap

Hey all,

Thanks Jas for an awesome Wednesday night Book Club. Gourmet grilled cheese and tomato soup was delicious! Good cookies too. I'll get to posting my cookie recipe one of these days soon.

The unanimous vote for the next book to read is The Slap! Originally put up by Kristin to read a month back. I'm excited to read this one as I've already picked it up and the first chapter I read was very entertaining.

We didn't finish the topic of next meeting...Amber...what works for you for hosting? Should we squeeze one in in the next few weeks end of April/early May? Up to you lady!

Enjoy the book ladies! Spring is in the air...reading and relaxing outdoors is just around the corner...

7 comments:

Amber said...

Shall we try for early May? Give everyone who is reading slap a bit of time, and those who are catching up on other books will be ready.

Im pretty flexible for dates in May. We could aim for Friday May 7th or weekday of May 5th, 6th?

Thoughts girls?

malingis@hotmail.com said...

I'm wide open!!

Candice said...

The odds are good that I'll be out of town that weekend in May but I'm free during the week for sure.

If I have to miss - no biggie UNLESS you are making Indian food (which I hope you do) - then, missing an Amber book club is unacceptable and I must insist you have it when I can come. :)

Shan said...

Sorry I missed bookclub Jasmine...too bad for me cuz grilled cheese & tomato soup is pretty much my fave. May 5,6,7 at Amber's works.

Alana said...

I'm easy any of those dates work for moi!

Anonymous said...

Jasmine said:

I can do that wekend for sure or most other too!

Unknown said...

Crap, are we supposed to have The Slap done by then? I am 3/4 of the way done Shadow and I wanted to finish. Hmm.. I will try.. I'm definitly not getting as much reading done seeing as I don't ride the train everyday anymore.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails