7.5.10

Amber's Pick

Hey ladies!!

Thanks for the marvelous book club night last night Amber. Always so much fun to get together with all of you. I'm not as "post savy" as Christine, but I thought that I would just write a quick note with our book club pick for May. In a 5 - 1 vote, we will be reading The Happiness Project. I'm very excited to get into this book (and to save Little Bee for my pick, ha ha).

So the next book club meeting will be held at Candice's. Just a suggestion for dates, but if we do that one at the end of May, then I can hold June's in the middle of June, and we'll be back on track for dates. Yes..??? Let me know what works for who and when and where and all that.

3 comments:

Shan said...

So great to see you girls last night..thanks again Amber!
I'm out of town May 22-30, but if thats the only week that works for the majority I'll catch up with y'all at Malia's.

Amber said...

I need at least 4 weeks for books. My downtime is usually only at night before bed. So I'd be down for End of May (like the last few days) or first few of June.

Thx again for the book Shannon. I stayed up and read it last night.

Alana said...

I also need time to read books. i am slow.
end of may works good for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails