15.1.08

An excerpt from "Whitney, My Love"

"His hands went to her waist to shove her away, but Whitney pressed closer. Timidly, she touched her tounge to his lips, hoping he would like it if she kissed him that way. He went rigid. Every muscle in his body drew taut, hardening against her. Her tounge slid between his barley parted lips, enountered his, recoiled in wild alarm (Christine - I'm sorry, but since when do tounges recoil in wild alarm?) - and then crept back for one more sweet, forbidden touch. And her world exploded with the violence of his response. His arms went around her, crushing her to him as his mouth opened over hers, slanting fiercely back and forth. His tounge plunged boldly into her mouth, probing, as if to verify it's welcome there."

Repeat this paragraph 50+ times, change some adjectives and adverbs, and there you have it. Whitney, My Love.

Ps. Book Club at Amba's sounds great! What can I bring? Some finer things?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy hell Christine. I hate to say it, but you had better be honest with Mrs. D and tell her your true feelings about Whitney (or at least the toned down version), cause if not I see a lot of steamy, crushing, lustful reading in your future.

Am excited about the meeting too...is everyone done reading???

Anonymous said...

Hey all, I've finally completed LFLC, and I have to say I flew through the second half of the book! So I had to change my vote from so so to LOVE IT. I am going to start on Water for Elephants over the weekend on my retreat. See you all Friday!
Amba, let me know if you want me to bring anything.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Kristin. You need to tell the MIL that it's just not your cup of tea. Yowza! Totally in for book clubbing at Amba's. Same question to you, what can I bring? I'm done Lullabies and loved it. We'll have lots to talk about, cause I had the comments from the last book club in my mind as I was reading. Bought Water for Elephants, but am not going to start reading until after this meeting. Exciting how long we're sticking with book club this time around! Have a great weekend all and we'll see you on Friday.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your ayearsworthofbooks.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails