26.6.10

Unfeeling...

Is the book that we are reading for June. Candice's pick, our vote. I picked it up a few weeks ago, and finally started reading it the other night. I'm only through the first few chapters, but it's got my attention. Seems to be an easy read, which is what I need right now. I'm excited to be back into a book. I put The Happiness Project aside, as I couldn't get back into it to finish it. At least it's a book that you can put down and pick back up again whenever you want. I'm still putting together a time for July's book club meeting at my place. I haven't heard back from Candice, Amber or Jasmine, but it's looking like I might be booking it for the last week of July. Speak up if that week doesn't work for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops. Sorry lady. I knew that I was forgetting something!!! I'll be there anytime as long as I'm not in the hospital or have a brand new baby.....EEEEEP!

CB

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails