21.1.12

I Miss Books

Hey ladies! This blog hasn't been updated in months. Also, we haven't picked a new book to read in about that long either. Super looking forward to Thursday. Although my main highlight about book club is still getting together with you ladies, I also miss the book picks. It's always interesting to see what somebody else might be wanting to read. And I usually end up reading a book I never would have picked out on my own. And I can't say that there were too many stinkers in the pile (we forgive you Shannon - lol). Anyways, hope this blog will get back to being in use. And hope that we'll continue with the club and continue with the reading. Love to you all!

2 comments:

amba said...

I cant believe Im going to say this...but I cant wait to read a new book

Anonymous said...

LOVED the hunger games! Read it in 1 minute!
Jasmine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails