18.4.11

Two Kisses for Maddy

I read this book in a day. Helped that I had it on the ipad ALL DAY at work (yeah, probably should have been working). Anyway, I just couldn't put it down. I'm wondering if it's because I am a Matt Logelin blog reader, or if someone who just picked it up with no prior knowledge of the story, would think it as fabulous. So READ IT and then let me know! I've started Bossypants and have been giggling at some of the jokes. It's quite funny. It's going to be my treadmill book this week. I'm 10 weeks late starting training for my 60km WALK in July. Gots to gets going. Good books help. Keep 'em coming. ARRRRRRRRIBA! Have a fab time in Mexico, Senoritas! Have uno mas shot of tequila for me. Por favor. C

5 comments:

K said...

Ola amigas,

R. Pattz was on Regis and Kelly this morning. That guy is D.U.L.L. I just can't imagine how he can make his character in Water for Elephants come alive. (we all know his vampire character is dead, so no nead for much acting ability there) I suppose we shall see...

One thing: my mom volunteers/works for a non-profit called Calgary Reads. They are having a book sale in May to raise money - so if you have used books you would like to donate let me know, I will come collect them - or you can drop them off at any RBC.

http://www.calgaryreads.com/

Gracias

PS, Christine, can you hook me up with a blogger email/pass thingy for this blog? The mood to blog may strike me some day.

Amber said...

I can NOT wait to reat this book. Im saving it for MExico.

K-I totally have books to donate.

Candice said...

OK ladies. WELL worth the $30 whatever dollars! I'm already half way through and have cried a hald dozen times. I get the ol' eye roll when Chris sees me crying and reading. So good. I'd love more details though but I totally get his writing style.

Ambs, this guy is like your perfect guy.

Unknown said...

I'm reading BossyPants. Hee hee. Makes me giggle lots. Especially cause you can just picture her saying all this stuff.

Anonymous said...

hi dee hi ayearsworthofbooks.blogspot.com admin discovered your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://xrumer-service.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic Take care. Jeremy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails