1.4.10

March book club meeting held in April!

Okay the votes are in - most of voted and we will be holding book club at my (Jasmine's) house on Wednesday April 14th at 6:00. What do you think of homemade tomato soup and fancy grilled cheese sandwhich and cookies? Does anyone hate this idea? I have heard of some people hating tomatoe's but I find this unbelievable!






"'The secret to the beautiful orange color of this chunky soup I created is the mix of garden-fresh yellow tomatoes, red plum tomatoes and carrots"





"A Fancy Snadwich for a quick meal. Cream cheese is blended with Mayonnaise and shredded cheese, the grilled between slices of French Bread."








I haven't started Shadow, and I am not sure yet if I am going to. I have finished Wicked and I liked it alot. I give it a 7 (out of 50). I am a very discerning reader.


Should we vote on a new book or as Shannon suggested should this be catch up month or book of your own choice month? I really do want to read "The Slap". One of the reccomends by Kristin at February's book club.




























7 comments:

Alana said...

I love it all! See you then =) I haven't read any book, so I need to start new.

Candice said...

OMG! I LOVE tomato soup and grilled cheese. It's practically a staple in our house. As long as you guys let me dip it in ketchup. I have not read Shadow so am up for either catching up (I'd like to read Eat Pray Love) or a new one (Slap or one of Jasmine's picks). I plomise to get back into reading.

Amba said...

OMG fancygrilled Cheese is like my new favorite thing. Im a ketchup dipper too Candice!

Im down for th 14th! Im still reading Wicked. Its so dang long but so good. Sorry Shannon prob wont get to your book....

malingis@hotmail.com said...

I'm down too. I started Shadow and I like it. I say we use it for a catch up, but I'd also like to read The Slap too.

Unknown said...

I will still be there, but I might be late. Will let you know for sure Candice. Christien is doing some work while he's back in Calgary and I'm not sure what time he'll be home on Wednesday. Or maybe I will just bring baby Reid with me. Hmm. I guess that's an option too. Never thought of that.

Unknown said...

Bring the babies. Gosh - you can bring the husband too and put them in the basement with the other boys.

Unknown said...

Well,CS is not working the week that he gets back, so I'll bring him and Reid along with me. Woot woot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails