20.10.10

New Year of Books!

Hi Ladies!
It is only 9:14 and I am already home from Book Club, blogging about Book Club. Thanks Baby Cash. I am super excited that our new book is Room by Emma Donoghue. I am also super excited that we have our new year set out, as well as an extracurricular trip to Canmore coming up in a few weeks! Squeee! Don't forget to send me here, or on FB, or on e-mail the times of your spa treatments so we can map out times for coffees, shopping, hot tubs and when to head back to the condo for eating, drinking, more eating, and more drinking.

This is what we've put ourselves down for potluck so far...
Malia - Appie/Salad
Candice - Appie
Amber - Veg Lasagna
Christine - Dessert

You know I realize this is simple math, but 3 years X 12 books = 36 books we've shared! Give or take a few months. Check out our Shelfari to see where we've been! I've updated the last year. Ah the memories...

I'm trying to get back into this blogging thing, and trying to figure out how to get music going. Let me know if you have any other blog requests and I'll update.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yipee!! Excited about it all!!! Great night ladies. Love you all!

K said...

Holy heck! I just realized that I haven't been on this blog in MONTHS. Good to be back and on board with you broads.
Great dinner last night Malia - all your vegetable chopping does not go unappreciated!
Let me know the next time y'all book a "playdate". I'll bring a bottle of white.

Amber said...

Nice work on the new blog.....so super fab!

Anonymous said...

Missed you ladies on Wednesday! So looking forward to a Canmore catch-up...a Springbank Cheese just opened near my place so count me in for bringing a cheese platter. - Shan

Anonymous said...

Hello All - Jasmine here,
I am going to make breakfast and provide late night snacks.

I booked for 3 services, so if someone can't get in I have a spot for you. I have a facial, massage and a pedicure booked. I do not need them all and really cannot afford it - so let me know who wants to take one of mine and I will call and change the booking.

I will car pool with anyone. I would like to head out super early and get the most of my 2 days vacay! I cannot wait

xoxox
Jasmine

Anonymous said...

I am about 70 pages from the end of Room already - it made me cry steady for the first 100 or so pages. I hate it so much - but can't put it down.

Jasmine

Candice said...

Ladies,

Love, love love this book. I missed yu guys last month. So glad we are staying together and doing yet another year! Yes K, love play dates and wine. Call me!!

resident know it all said...

jazzy, if you go down to the bottom of this screen and select "Name/URL", it lets you enter your name.

Jasmine Larre said...

Look - I works! Thanks resident know it all. I am guessing this is my friend Krissy?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails