7.12.09

Book Club Week!

Hello ladies,


It is Book Club week! We are still on for Thursday, December 10th at Alana's? Can't wait to find out what we'll be reading...squeee!


I had to look back and see that it was April 3 that we last gathered at the Coldwell's...(then the Bray/Coldwell's). Seems like a lifetime ago! I do enjoy how I can reflect on how life was by the memories of our monthly get togethers.

We watched Choke (so weird that one)...

Jasmine was all bubbly...ha ha...

I was upset and worried I might be pregant (I wasn't) ...

Alana was tipsy and wanted to Britney dance party while Mike fought her on the song selection, but in that cute way guys have of egging her on and poking fun at her at the same time.

Kristin was off to Thailand with Kyle and posted her nervousness about how they'd travel together and if they'd still like each other at the end...turns out those were needless worries, weren't they?

...what do the rest of you remember about life 9 months ago...

See you on Thursday...

6 comments:

Alana Banana said...

Oh yes... i remember 9 months ago...i promise no brit brit.. he he

I have a treat for you ladies this december book club... i am thinking of making a veg chilli (thanks Candice)... any requests?

No need to bring wine, honestly, mike and i went to wine sale and are more than happy to share in some cheer!

Can't wait for thursday, if everyone comes around 6 that would be great. I work right until 5, so let's hope the weather holds out.

ho ho ho

Amba said...

OMG Jasmine's stomach...that was so funny.

9 months ago i was dating Mark and he came to that book club wearing a gingham shirt and a blazer...nerd!

Malia said...

Nine months ago I was gearing up for a visit and potential move out East. I was also able to have a glass or two of vino at the Coldwells. They weren't even the Coldwells then. It was Alana and Mike's place. What a difference 9 months can bring.

KD said...

FRIGG! I'm sooo close to being done/not done.

That is one thing that hasn't changed...

Malia said...

Book club is the best. Can't wait to see you all tonite. Sounds like everyone is going to be ther!!?? Might not quite make it by 6 Alana, but I am sure going to try. See how the roads are.

Alana said...

No worries ladies, take your time and arrive safe! We will wait for everyone for dinner =)

ho ho ho

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails