26.11.09

The 00's

It's the end of a decade. Did you realize? This was pointed out to me by Lainey, on this article about Lists. There will be SO many "BEST Of The 00's" lists. Here's one to start you off...The 100 Best Books of the Decade.


How many of this list have you read? What was your best book of the 00's? Could you sum up your 00's in one word?
POST-Edit...I found another Best Books of the Decade List and it reads like a list of my book shelf and our Book Club! I've read 22 off this one, and just 5 off the first. It's so subjective, but nonetheless, fun to agree and disagree.

2 comments:

Christine said...

This list is slightly tarnished by the Appearance of Twilight at #90. However, I did read 5 of the 100.
#46 Middlesex
#30 Kite Runner
#25 Curious Incident of the Dog...
#10 DaVinci Code
#7 Life of Pi

Malia said...

Lainey pointed it out to me too. A whole decade. Do you remember what you were doing in 2000? I graduated from University. 10 years ago. Holy crap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails