21.9.09

Book Club Recap

Big Thanks to Shannon for hosting Book Club on Friday!! Homemade bread and spaghetti sauce...so delicious. We just missed KD and Candice. Not to worry girls, we did relatively little discussion on Poisonwood and skipped over Cease to Blush pretty much.


Right now we are on Three Cups of Tea. How's that going for everyone?


Next time we get together we'll all be dancing up a storm at Alana and Mike's wedding! I can not wait to see this Bride walking down the aisle...and I'm very curious about the shoes?! I have not been back to the Ranche since our wedding so I'm sure I'll be flooded with wonderful memories. BD is working furiously hard to have our 1950 Chevy ready to drive to that special occasion.


So it's up to Jasmine and I to host the last two Book Clubs this year. You want to take October Jasmine? Let me know what you think.

Ta!

7 comments:

CB said...

So sorry I missed book club. If anyone has seen my composure, I need it back. It's been a tough and emotional few weeks. I'm going to start reading 3 cups again and really push to finish. Maybe it's what I need to get my groove back.

Can't wait for Alana's wedding. I haven't a thing to wear! Seeing you chicks will be fab too.

Jasmine said...

Alright ladies,

I am excited to host book club for Three Cups of Tea. I am not reading this book and have no plans of reading it anytime soon. I have picked Cease to Blush up again and Girls I think it's a winner. Any book that talks about shoving stuff up your ass is my kind of book.
How does a Saturday the 17th work? Or how about Thursday the 15th? Do you want it sooner?

Malia said...

The 17th is Candice's "End of Renos" party. Can we do it on the Thursday???

Unknown said...

Oh shitty I forgot about Candice's party cause I haven't gotten a baby sitter yet. I really want to go - so I may be solo that night.

Christine said...

Thursday the 15th works for me!

Malia said...

Bring the babes with ya!

Candice said...

The babes are totally welcome!~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails