31.3.09

Reading on the Beach

I've got most of my stuff packed, including Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts and Wolf at the Table. Not sure how much reading will actually get done, as Kyle is a wee bit of a chatterbox. But a guy can't talk for 28 days straight can he? I guess we'll see. Pretty nervous - not so much about the travelling - more about the making sure we travel well together and will still like each other at the end. I'm sure it will be fine but sometimes it feels like a big risk to take so early into our relationship, because he is just THAT amazing I want him in my life for good. Truly.

Anyway, I really just wanted to say that I love you all and am excited to share my adventure with you when I am back. We are an awesome bunch aren't we? Have a great April!

K

PS - Please give me some sort of update/what happened/who hated it/who loved it- for the Choke meeting. I am sad that I am missing it.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Am out of the loop on this fabulous April trip! Will be sure to post all randomness from Book Club Friday here so you can read from afar KD.
See y'all on Friday...speaking of Friday...FNL got picked up for Season 4 AND 5! Yesssssss. More Riggins = More Happy

Candice said...

K, I truly hope that you have the most amazing time. It will fly by! You are doing things that I'm sure all of us only dream of doing. Stay true to who you are and never take this for granted. This being an experience of a lifetime that you will remember forever.

We love you and can't wait to hear all about it. Email us often!

Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails