17.2.09

Inside Out Girl

Hello...
How was everyone's long weekend? I have to say I did not get a lot of reading accomplished this weekend, but that is to be expected with a whole lot of children under the same roof. The drive home, however, proved much more productive on the reading front especially with a 2 hour delay at the border. Brutal.

So who is reading our current book? Who isn't? What does everyone think? I have to say that it is easy reading, but there is not a whole heck of a lot going on for me. I'm not quite finished so I'll hold my opinions until next meeting.

March 6 at KD's pad seems to work for everyone so far...keep it open!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been done the book for about a week now. I loved it. Easy read and it was interesting. To me anyways. Lots going on with the bullying, lesbian issues, melded family, cancer...

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies!

I also finished early, however I have to disagree with Malia (Sorry) =*(
I didn't like it. But I will keep the rest of my thoughts to myself until the meeting, then we can pull hair and scratch eachother. HAHA =)

Anonymous said...

Hi All, Jasmine here
I just finished A Thirteenth Tale and I loved it! So great! Now I will start Inside Out Girl. See you all at KD's on the 6th.

My Home email is jasmine.larre@shaw.ca
FYI

Anonymous said...

I'm done the book too. Bought Thirteenth Tale tonight, so I'll be reading that while you guys read Choke. Who is all coming to the baby shower???

Christine - how about "Glossy" to replace Flossy?

Christine said...

I'll see ya tomorrow at the shower!

Glossy...I like it! Next time you see me I'll have blonder hair, tanner skin, whiter teeth and contacts! I'm having my own not-so-extreme makeover. LOL

Anonymous said...

I can't make the baby shower, and I'm very sad about it, cause I love hogging that little guy.
I'll see you on the 6th.
Should I read or watch Choke first???? That is the question.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails