22.2.09

Fashion Show! Fashion Show! Fashion Show at Kristin's!

Warning: Non-book related material.

As you may or may not know, I am going on a holiday in 3 weeks and 3 days. You must know because it's probably all I talk about, sorry...it'll be over soon. Anyway, you also may or may not know that my bro-in-law is getting married there and that involves family pictures that will forever be cemented in a 2009 Dunham Family Memories Book. That brings a few thoughts to mind...

I need a new dress.
It's a recession.

Do you have a fab dress that you are willing to borrow or share? Perhaps you paid a bit too much for and feel a little guilty that it's beauty is just hanging there for no one to see? Beauty that could be forever cemented in a 2009 Dunham Family Memories Book? Bring the garment to Kristin's on March 6! I will be forever grateful to not add one more thing to the list of purchase items for this vacay. I swear I spend more on outfits, suntan lotion, and books than I do on the price of the flight.
Also, it's a dry wedding so there is a No-Get-Sloppy-Drunk-and-spill-on-it-while-doing-the-cha-cha-Guarantee!!!
Thanks Ladies...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've actually got a couple hanging in my closet that you might like. Also, That's Not My Name is the song that plays when you watch the Lacoste fashion show. Too funny. And, you must try on every dress that is brought in for you.

Anonymous said...

Ah, good stipulation Malia, I like your thinking. In that case, I'm certain to have a few contenders also.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have some great ones too. I will for sure bring some along. One of them is very scantilly clad and may not be suitable but worth trying!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have some great ones too. I will for sure bring some along. One of them is very scantilly clad and may not be suitable but worth trying!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have some great ones too. I will for sure bring some along. One of them is very scantilly clad and may not be suitable but worth trying!

Anonymous said...

I have a super confy yet sexy orange dress. I will bring it =)

Anonymous said...

I dont have arms long enough to carry my dresses. You may need to come over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails