26.11.08

A Classic Christmas Book Exchange


Hey Ladies,
It's that time again! Bring your Book Club pick for December all wrapped up, this year's twist, as we know is Classics. It should be very interesting to see what we all decide is a "Classic".

Friday, December 5 at Julio's Barrio - Kensington.

Since we all get off at different times and there are commutes for some of us, fill in the poll on the side bar as to when you think you will be there! It can be staggered as margaritas and appetizers easily fill the wait time.

This will be our last book club before Christmas, so let's consider it a party.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The earlier the better for me, cause I am most likely going to have to bail early. Will try to be all packed before I come, but still have an early fligh on Saturday! I know, tear...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Gals, Im a 6'er it takes about 45 mins to get from here through traffic that way...if not longer.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, more time for me to fill up on Bulldogs before you get there. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I changed my mind! 6 or 6:30 works best for me. What was I thinking? The 5th is my last day to sweat out a few calories at the gym before I hit the beach for a week. Ai yi yi. I'll take what I can get..

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm missing Christmas book club...AGAIN. I'll be chillin at the resort, drinking my worries away. Hell, I may stay and be an activities coordinator...now there's a plan!

Since yall are going to a MX restaurant, I'll feel a little like I'm there.

Can't wait to see which one I get. MS is picking for me and P.S. pick and easy one mmmmkay?

Anonymous said...

Just checking but "Modern Classics" are cool right?

Anonymous said...

I'd vote it's however you want to interpret "Classic".

I finished Cellist on the weekend! I am releived, thought I might not finish another one, but it turned out to be an easy read.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails