20.11.07

SEE YOU ON FRIDAY!

Hi Gals,

Come any time on Friday that you can get there. The earliest of us will be there at 5:00. They don't rush you through at Julio's so we'll just have appies and drinks while we wait!

Don't forget to wrap your book! We'll do Chinese Gift Exchange ~ draw numbers, unwrap the gifts, with the opportunity to steal. Which by the way I've learned has nothing to do with the Chinese since I asked my Chinese friend why it is called that and she was baffled. I was pretty embarrased. Either way we should all end up with a new proven great read to enjoy through the holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's one of the things actually getting me through this week. Want to train/walk over there together Christine? I vote for being one of the early ones there. LOL.

Christine said...

YES, Friday at 4:30 may be my happiest time of the week and I'll be ready to train/walk over there for sure. I'm all about being early.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails