26.11.07

Meeting Notes...

I had such a great time at Book Club meeting on Friday! The book discussion changed my view a bit on Memory Keepers and I realized perhaps I was reading it at a pretty superficial level as there were a lot of issues and aspects brought up in your opinions that went a little deeper than I realized it might. Though I still won't consider re-reading at this point. It was also interesting how different our selections were for the exchange...to find out more about what everyone else is reading click on the links at the side bar.

Also thanks to Amber for following up on the question of what is a "scherenschnitte". See the side...

See you again on January 4th! Keep us posted with comments or quotes from your current read!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine...I'm so happy that you chose Peony in Love. It's an amazing story that's taken me from tears to happiness in the course of a few pages. You will truly enjoy this book. I can not put it down. I'm so happy to have been given "The 5 people you meet in heaven" as Peony in Love ties in to this book. It will be an adventure for me. Thank you to everyone for allowing me the opportunity to share this with you.

Happy Reading

Anonymous said...

well ladies, that was fun, and i am so excited for the next book club meeting. i've already started learning powerpoint for my book report presentation ;)

Anonymous said...

oh, and i am loving my new book!

Anonymous said...

I can not put down my book. Love the main character, I wanna learn Italian! I think I just might. New years resolution? Thanks Christine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails