12.11.07

Book Club and Bulldogs

Hi All,

BD started a raging inferno in the fireplace Sunday morning and my job for the day was to tend to it. This is how I plan to spend every Sunday this winter, there is something about sitting in front of a fire first thing in the morning that just melted away all ambitions for the entire day...but I digress... I made a lot of progress on this book over the weekend and finished it last night. Can't wait to find out what you all thought of it.

Does Julio's Barrio in Kensington work for Book Club meeting? Friday, November 23? We met here before for after work drinks a few months ago and it worked because it is central, but not a real Friday Post Work hot spot so we can easily eat, talk, and exchange our books. And then there is the Bulldogs...

If you have another spot you'd like to try, comment and let us know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet, see you then...

Anonymous said...

dammit I need to learn how to use this thing

Anonymous said...

It sorta works for me. I've got a meeting in Edmonton that day so 5 is pushing it for me...but we'll see how the day goes. If anything I'll just be late!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. Works for me too. Amba ~ we'll just stick to drinking Bulldogs until you get there. I'm actually really getting into this book now too. Took awhile, but I'm just over half done. Can't wait to finish it.

Anonymous said...

I'm in. C U all Friday, i'm almost done. Can't wait. have a good week all. =)

Anonymous said...

I finally finished it! I couldn't put it down for the last few chapters. Very happy about that cause I was having a really hard time getting into it. See you all on Friday. Can't wait. Have a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails