6.3.11

New Book! New Book!

Thanks Shannon for a truly gourmet Book Club feast! You outdid yourself. Just so we can all remember it was salmon (with butter sauce), quiche, brocolli (with cheese sauce - need that recipe), and yummy lemon risotto/rice. Also the bread and dippers and of course the sticky toffee pudding for dessert! Soooo good.

Also some great books to choose from.

Beatrice and Virgil by Yann Martel
Day After Night by Anita Diamant
Let the Great World Spin by Colum Mccann

And the winner was.....






Very excited to read this one...post with your thoughts/comments!
Till next month! Happy Reading

ps. Can we all go see Water For Elephants together?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Water for Elephants, check. I loved that book. Also, Christine can you get on the book club cook book? Too many good recipes that I need. Shannon? Desert, please??

Candice said...

Yo. I can totally do the cook book since I have some spare time if you don't want to. I know that you are tied up with.....making a baby, keeping a baby happy and lovin on your sugar baby.

Let me know if you want to pass on the duties.

Christine said...

Sure that sounds good to me! Can remember what their delicious creations (or even take-out) were?

I'm going to try to remember in a post...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails