9.3.11

Finer FOOD Book Club

Book Club Cookbook!

Here's my attempt to remember all the deliciousness that we have had every month for the last 3.5 years. Fill in my blanks ladies and e-mail your recipes to Candice!!

Christine
-Yummy Chicken, Quinoa Rissoto, Walnut Oil Salad
-Mexican Night, Frozen Mojito Pie, Frozen Toblerone Mousse
-Thai Curry

Malia
-Mexican Lasagna
-Yummy Asian noodle dish and...

Candice
-Perogies and...
-Quiche and...

Kristen
-Sushi
-K.Shew's Perogie Casserole

Amba
-Homemade Pizza
-Nick's Takeout
-OMG Delicious Indian Food

Jasmine
-Gourmet Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese
-Chinese Take Out

Shannon
-Brunch ala Banff Springs
-Salmon, Lemon Rice, Brocolli & Cheese Sauce, Sticky Toffee Pudding for Dessert
-Homemade bread and spaghetti sauce
-Pizza and Cupcakes!

We have also eaten out, and taken out, at many fun establishments...
1410
Nectar Desserts
Julios Barrio
Naan Bread from Bubly's
Bangkoknoi
Diner Deluxe
Nick's
Wok Box

And have had a few signature Book Club Drinks...
Who could forget the Black 'n Tan
Bulldogs
Blueberry Tea

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wicked. I'm so excited for this cookbook. I'm going to have to go home and pull out my cook books to see if I can remember everything that I've made. Fun!

Amba said...

Holy crap good memory Batman!

I also did Asian salad and salad rolls for one of our first ones.

I'll get my list together and email Candice.

Sweetness!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails