4.3.10

February but really March Book

I hear the brunch at Miss Horne's was absolutely delicious! Sad that I missed it. I wanted to post the new book for y'all just in case some have forgotten.

Shannon's pick and your vote for the February Book is:
The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
I am definitely looking forward to picking this one up. I truly missed reading wicked and had I known then what I know now, I would have bought it right after the trip and breezed through it.
I'll pop out today and pick this baby up. I'm told that some/most of you are going to try to finish reading Wicked because it's so very good!
We're off to Edmonton this weekend for our nephew's 3rd birthday party. Can't believe that he's already 3! Love this little guy. He is the reason that Chris changed his mind about having a family so I'm going to pick him up something extra special today. Like chocolate and jelly beans special!
What are you all up to for the weekend? It's been so gorgeous out. I don't know about you but I feel WAY better when I drive to work and home in the light! For me, that's definitely a sign of spring.
Ciao bella's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to give it my all to read this book. It's on my list of things to pick up next week. I'm getting good at this breast feeding thing, so I think that I might be able to read a page or two during feeds. We'll see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails