6.1.10

Happy 2010 Book Club

Hello Ladies!

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a fabulous one. I think this year will be eventful for our little Book Club. I'm excited to share all the ups and downs with all of you.

How was your Holiday reading? Thoughts on Outlander? This book started out wonderfully for me and I perhaps made what I now consider to be a cardinal reading sin - I broke pace with Outlander (so not to finish so fast) and picked up Book of Negroes. Well, Book of Negroes was such a good read to me that Outlander lost it's sparkle. I have really struggled to get back into it.

Up next this month is a pick from Kristin, or we could call her Kalikine Kekileki, the fab girl who brought us Middlesex and Choke. What will she pick next??

Looking forward to hearing your holiday tales at our next gathering...
Kalikine Kunohama

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails