6.1.10

Aloha!

I guess it's my turn to choose some books isn't it? And figure out a date for the next meeting. That will all just have to wait until I'm back. Sorry ladies.

I JUST finished the Outlander, and even though it was a tough start, I really liked this book. Enjoyed the whole Frank slide business and Bonny. I'm leaving this book here in Hawaii, as there is a bookshelf with used books in my condo, and I'm going to take one and start reading today. Trouble is I can't decide which. Please help:
The Devil and Miss Prym, by Paulo Coelho
Three Cups of Tea
Nineteen Minutes, by Jodi Piccoult
Skylight Confessions by Alice Hoffman

Hope you are all well.

Love you all. Happy New Year

K


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Three Cups of Tea was a book club pick... I think that you'd like it! Or else I say The Devil and Miss Prym, and that's based on nothing except that I like that title the best.
Can't wait for book club and to be jealous of your tan!!
Happy New Year Merry Christmas!!

Christine said...

Ditto on the jealous of the tan. I am an exceptional shade of pasty right now.
My vote would be Nineteen Minutes because I've been wanting to read a Jodi Piccoult for a while now.

Do tell...what did you choose?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails