15.12.09

First Impressions...

I know some of you aren't starting the book yet because you don't want to be done too far in advance of the meeting, or perhaps haven't had the chance to pick it up yet. But I thought I'd give you my two cents anyway.

I love this book.

That's all.

At current rate of page turning I should be done by the time the Venza wheels into Dunham Cabin, Montana. That's okay though...I am going to finally get my hands on Book of Negroes this Christmas as well.

P.S. In the movie screen that is my head, this is what William and Mary look like. Yes, it's always Legends of the Fall. That kinda, sorta, might be my favourite movie and I didn't even realize it.

4 comments:

TryingNotToThowThisOneAcrossTheRoom Bauer said...

I'm on page 65 ish and she's still running...like how long do we read about this broad running away? When does the story start?

I DO like the character Emily and think there should be a book written about her.

Signed,

Enough with the dark night's and cold days already.

Alana said...

I also LOVE this book. I am not too far into it, but it mos def grabbed my attention and kept me reading into the night!

Happy Reading Ladies!

Christine said...

The running IS the story Bauer!

CB said...

Oh dear...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails