3.7.09

Book Club Tuesday!

Hey hey ladies! Book club time again. Super sweet. My place, 6:30pm on Tuesday the 7th. I know that they are calling for rain, so keep the fingers crossed that the sun shines through and we can spend the evening on the deck. The newly painted deck, I hope. I will be cleaning like crazy this weekend to kitty proof the house in case we are pushed back inside. Nothing like a good excuse to get as far away from Stampede as possible. And to get together and discuss a book that sounds like we've almost all read! I'm going with a vegetarian theme this time. We'll see how that works out.

On another note, Three Cups of Tea is on sale at Costco for $10 and it's in paperback. Just for any of you who haven't purchased it yet.

See you all on Tuesday.

Malia

2 comments:

Amba said...

I finished! I finished! I read like a mad women last night to get through the last 150 pages (including LA facts..I love LA facts). Looking forward to tonight!

Malia said...

I loved the LA facts too. Am so excited that you are done! Yeah, now a book club where we can actually all talk about the book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails