28.7.09

August Meeting

So, when's the next book club? I know that Christine, Alana and I are all on vacation next week. Can we do it sometime the week after?? Is someone hosting? Are we going out? Thank goodness we'll have that little bit of extra time, I'm close to finished but not quite there yet. Hard book for me to read.

Looking forward to seeing you ladies again, no matter where it is. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far, and have a good vacation ladies who are leaving the city! See you all when I get back!!!

M

4 comments:

Amba said...

Whenever is good for me!

On another note...I do believe I cracked one of the BSM cases. Does this story sound familar from the book

Highschool dropout from brooklyn, lied on a resume to get a job in a mailroom for a talent agency in LA. Started his own record label, then started Dreamworks with George Lucas, became a serious art collector...it's David Geffen from Geffen records.

Might not be but the story sounds familiar to me....I'll have to check the book.

aLaNa said...

I am back on the 10th from the lake, and have a busy schedule coming up so whatever works for the masses that can be the verdict.

Ta ta. See you all then!

Quarter Tan Shan said...

I'm on holidays for the first part of August too. If you're all OK with postponing our "meeting" until August 21st, I can host. We got sofas last weekend ~ finally a place to sit! David Geffen - nice work Sherlock.

Bauer said...

August is pretty baren for me right now. The only time I can't do is the weekend of August 14th.

LMK!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails