26.4.09

Hello ladies!
It's been a while since I posted. I've been busy ya know. Weddings and such. That is all over now and I'm ready to get back into a more regular existance on weekends. Which includes movies! And books! And speaking of the two I happened to watch Twilight on Friday night. I have to say it left me with two thoughts...I wonder what the hype is all about...and I have to read the book to find out! Has anyone else read or watched Twilight?

We've got a full week ahead of pretty crappy weather so lots of reading should get done. You have to look on the bright side, ya know?

I'm excited that I may have a new book for my list of favourites. I am loving Edgar Sawtelle...the setting, the atmosphere, the characters and conflicts, and the style of writing. Once it's officially "May", I'll add lots of links for Sawtelle. Love her or hate her, the Almighty Opes will have a lot of good material on this book I think.

Shall we say 7:00 at Diner Deluxe on Friday May 8? I'll call ahead to be sure we can reserve a table for 8. I'll keep you posted...

Don't let the flakes get you down...
CD

p.s. Unrelated material...I am blogging from the couch tonight, while watching a Canadian Geographic special on the Canadian Beaver. Cute lil buggers. Did you know there used to be a Giant beaver the size of a black bear that went extinct 10,000 years ago? True story. You can Google that shiz. Hmmm wonder if my next book pick could have something to do with the Giant Bever or life on Ellsmere Island.

3 comments:

Malia said...

May 8th works for me. I was under the impression from their website that they only do tables of 6. However, I hope that they can accomodate as the menu makes my mouth water.

Amber said...

Im up for anything. They're web is conflicting so we'll just have to use some mad convincing skills.

Alana said...

or put some tables together. i don't really understand with buisnesses like that why we cant' just put some tables together.

Lanners.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails