3.2.09

Book Club Friday

My favourite week of the month! Book Club week! This Friday - February 6 at Ambuh's place.
It has been a while hasn't it? Our attempts at informal book discussion at January parties was pretty unsuccessful. I have to say that BD thoroughly enjoys the company of all the Book Club husbands and fiances, which has made explaining plans I've made for us so much easier.

C - "We are going to ____ (insert event) this weekend."
BD - "What? You never told me that."
C - "Yes. I did. Twice."
BD - "Well...who's going to be there?"
C - "Book Club"
BD - "Sweet."

End of Discussion. It's SO nice!!

See y'all on Friday! Amber, let us know what time works for you...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does 6:00 work?

Anonymous said...

Works fab for me. What shall I bring?

Anonymous said...

6 works for me too. I'll bring the Naan!! Also, my husband feels the same way, which in turn has made plans easier, and just knowing that he loves all the bookclubettes and plus ones is awesome. I kind of like all you guys too...

Christine said...

I'll be there with bells on and a bottle of wine in my purse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails