10.11.08

Blog Break

Hey Gals,
How's everyone doing? A lot has been happening this month...trips to Vegas and New York to name a few? What else is new?

I have been on a blogging hiatus caused, I beleive, by my reading hiatus. I have taken a break from back to back books for some reason. Any one else ever experience reading fatigue? I blame it on the days getting shorter and already going to bed a little bit earlier each night.

So we're meeting at Shannon's this Friday, November 14. See you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have been pre-occupied and my reading has suffered... anyone started Cellist of Sarajevo? I have... different format from our other books, no real opinions yet.

Where is Shannon's place? Also, it's at 6? or 6:30

Ta ta for now! Have a good short week!

Anonymous said...

I started reading it the other day. Not real sure about this one, but we'll see. I'm only a bit of the way in. I'm super glad to get back to books. I feel like it's been forever since I've read anything. No breaks though. Breaking leads to the dismantling of book club.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails