26.6.08

Hot Fun in the Summertime



One last post before we're off for a weeks worth of sun in the Okanagan! Hope you all save up your thoughts and comments on A Thousand Splendid Suns and enjoy starting Almost Moon.

We all seem to agree on the first Wednesday of each month rule for Book Club! That being said our schedule will fill the year as follows...

July 9 - A Thousand Splendid Suns at Jasmine's (?)
August 6 - Almost Moon at Malia's(?)
September 3 - The Birth House - TBD
October 1 - The Glass Castle - TBD
November 5 - A Wild Ride up the Cupboards and CHOOSING A NEW YEAR'S WORTH OF BOOKS!

Hope you all enjoy good weather and good books until we meet again!
C

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i was behind on my reading but now i have managed to finished THE ALMOST MOON, and OMG i can't wait to talk about it. I couldn't put it down, but i don't know why. Have fun in the sun ladies. TA!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies, for those of you on holidays I hope you had a great time! I was able to get some extra reading in while I was away and would like to refer you to:

THE SHACK by William P Young

=)

Anonymous said...

My place in August works for sure. What's going on for Wednesday? I've almost forgot what book we'll be chatting about. I haven't started Almost Moon yet, but I'm sure I'll whip through it and be done by the time that August rolls around...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails