5.5.08

Those First Few Chapters

Hello all!
I spent a heavenly 3 hours on the deck yesterday in the sunshine reading our new book. Hello Summer, I've missed you. Except I have a forehead burn to show for it. Always the amature.
Thanks for the comments on the book, Amber! I am so glad you love it! I really like it so far too. I'lll look ahead to see how many pages until the next break and find they just fly by. Pretty easy to read and I like the colorful characters.
The movie in my head casts Julia Ormond as May Dodd.

And Young Pitt as Captain Bourke. (He was so much better pre-Angelina. Tear.)
Thoughts?

Also, I'm coming to you live and direct from a new office! I can actually look out the window and see my old office, so I haven't gone far.

Happy Reading and Sunning! Won't be long now until we're on the beach.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also love the book! It was not what i expected.. which originally was a snore. I think May Dodd is really witty and funny. i'm glad it didn't turn out to be a cowboys and indians type. LOL
HAPPY READING EVERYONE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails