14.2.08

Quick Update...

Hello!
How's everybody?

Feels like forever since our last meeting for me because I missed one. February 20th at 6:30 at Alana's...I won't post your address and phone number here!

Shannon picked up Cholera at Costco on a super sale, so be sure to look there first. I haven't started our next book Love in the Time of Cholera, but it seems I'm always a book ahead. I searched Chapters Online Calgary locations for Mommies Who Drink and there are zero available in the city stores. Who all would like to go in with me on an online order? The irewards price is $11.73. Remind me to make a list at the meeting!

I feel like Water for Elephants was a book I could revisit time after time after time. Does any one else feel that way? Something to discuss at the meeting...looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esh, Im only have way through right now, but I am enjoying it. I dont think Im at the LOVE stage yet, but it will probably coming soon. Looking forward to the meeting. I got Cholera too but next to nothing at costco. I'll go in on the mommies who drink order..

Anonymous said...

Alana I'm excited for book club, i also am only 1/2 finished, but hoping to have a relaxing long weekend to catch up! It will be a cozy... umm let's say intamite meeting at my place b/c it is only a 1 bedroom, but i'm sure you ladies don't mind. I bought mommies who drink at chapters a while ago, so no for me about the online order. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails