24.10.07

Memory Keepers Characters

There is something I do when I read a book that I'm not sure if anyone else does. Whenever a book starts, as quickly as possible, I try to put movie stars to the characters. Yes, another example of how I do love celebrity. When I can imgine who would play them in the movie version, and I always have a better experience reading the book. For Memory Keepers, right off the bat I have Norah Henry as Kate Bosworth.


Caroline Gill I'm not really sure. I recall now her only physical description as being 31...I think I might have been distracted when I read the second chapter but I picture her being shy, book-wormish, brunette. For some reason a dark haired Claire Danes came to mind...


but that's not quite right... Does anyone have any suggestions?

For David Henry I am totally stumped! I think the author hasn't described him enough to me (I'm only starting the third chapter). Vote on the side for whom you picture as the leading man as David Henry.

Does any one else play this game?

ps. I enabled this blog to allow anyone to comment so please do below!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow I havent even started reading. But Ima vote for Ryan cause he's hunky!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that I've even played that game. I usually just try to picture what they would look like, but not celebrity based. For Caroline though, I see someone who looks older, you know. Cause Norah seems so young and cute, and she pretty much "stole" David from Caroline. I see her as a small plumpy lady. I'll think about it. For David, I see someone more tall, dark and handsome. Clive Owen works well for that.

Anonymous said...

I am well into the book and I think for David Henry I would vote David Duchovny (spelling)? what do u ladies think about that. David Henry is quite mysterious and keeps a lot to himself....

Anonymous said...

When is the party? I mean group meeting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails