31.5.11

Choose Your Own Adventure

Thank you Amber for a wonderful book club on Friday. Always a delicious dinner and always great conversation. Just to recap up the night:

1) We are all going to Vegas in April. Woot, woot. I cannot wait to start planning this with you ladies. It's going to be so much fun.

2) No book this month. Pick your own and we'll discuss when we meet up for the next book club. I am going to be reading What Remains. It's basically a Bessette/Kennedy memoir that was recommended to me. I'm excited to get stated on it.

3) Unfortunately it was our last book club with Candice. I'm sure she'll be making special appearances at times though. Maybe even through Skype!!

4) Jasmine looks fantastic. Props to her for her commitment!!!!!

5) Book club at my place next month (June). I'll check out some dates and send you all an e-mail to see what works best for everyone.

It's always so great to hang out with you ladies...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails