8.10.10

Next Meeting

So... Amber had the last meeting, which looks like I've got the next. Seeing as we didn't have a book to read... the sooner the better? I'm not even sure if this blog gets read anymore, so I'll see if there are any responds to this and if not I'll send out some e-mails. Thinking maybe soon?? We are entering into year #4 so we have to start choosing months and people. Yes?? Le excitement. I was talking to some friends the other day and they were so envious of our book club. Said that they couldn't get any of their book clubs to go for more then a couple of months. We're doing great!! And we're reading loads of books. Anyways, we'll get something going soon. This might have been the break we needed to get back on track!

1 comment:

amba said...

Im down for an early book club meeting

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails