23.7.10

Malia's Pick


Little Bee is my pick. So happy that it was a unanimous vote. I know that I only gave you two to choose from, but I've had my eye on this book for months and was really looking forward to reading it. It's going to be a quick read I think. Pretty short book too. I hope that you all get a chance to pick it up and to read it. I miss having genuine book conversations with you ladies. Although all our conversations are great.

Thanks for all coming last night, and for not going into labour in the middle of dinner Candice. I'm looking forward to Alana's party on Saturday. I love summer. We get to see so much more of each other. I also think that we should seriously think about Amber's suggestion about "Vacation Club". That would be grand to spend a week away with you ladies.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails