12.8.09

Ladies Nights

Movie Nights for Girls Only!

Here's a couple of movies that would be super fun to see together. Especially since I know that my husband is not into any of them!

1) Time Travelle's Wife
I know that it's almost here and we all talked about it before and sounded like we were all in agreement that we want to see it and we would all like to get together to see it. Opens on Friday and we've got book club next Friday... what do you ladies think about the end of August?? I like Eric Bana, especially after seeing Funny People

2) Lovely Bones (not out until December)
It's an Alice Sebold book that came before Almost Moon. I have to say that I really enjoyed this one. Not sure if any of you, besides Christine, have read it, but it's a good one, and Marky Mark is in it, so it should be pretty interesting. It's dark, but I don't think that it's as crazy whacked out as Almost Moon. Interest??

Can't wait to see you all next Friday. I've got the mother in law here for the next week. Have a great weekend all.. wait, it's only Wednesday. Agh... Back to watching SYTYCD Canada. I'm praying that Christine shows up on one of these auditions...

Malia

4 comments:

Candice said...

Ladies...

I'm in for the 21st. Can't wait get together again. Feels like forever.

Time Travellers - So there.
Lovely Bones - Read it, loved it, can't wait to see the movie. Way better than Almost Moon.

Haven't picked up Cease to Blush yet and don't think I will this month. It's been pretty caotic for me with funerals, finishing reno's, weekend's away, dealing with insurance on the house, cleaning up after massive storms and keeping my head above 'work' water. I was hoping for a longer summer but I'm not giving up on it yet. I'm still waiting for it to get here for pete's sake!

CB said...

Also, I'm a bit nervous about Marky Mark in lovely bones. He ruins every movie.... I can't imagine what character he'd be except for the psycho murderer.

Christine said...

Mr. Funky Bunch plays the Dad.

Malia said...

Whaaa?? I like all of Marky Mark's new movies. He was great in the Departed, and I Heart Huckabees, and The Italian Job and Rock Star and The Perfect Storm. Let's just forget about Planet of the Apes...

Cease to Blush is an easy fast read. I started it this week and I'm half done. Easy to breeze through a book when you want to read it. Another steller pick AD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails