9.6.09

July Book Meet

Ladies...

I know it might seem early, but with our busy summer schedules on the horizon, I thought that I would try to book a book club for July before that gets nixed. How about my deck (so the sisters don't get allergic) on July 3rd? Is that a portion of the long weekend? I'm confused because Canada day is in the middle of the week. However, I am not going anywhere for the long weekend, so that date still stands if you guys can make it. If not, then I am more then willing to host the following week, say on a Tuesday so as to not interfere with soccer or golf. It's too bad that not enough of us had read Edgar Sawtell cause I really enjoyed it and was looking forward to chatting a bit more about it. Maybe with the sunny weather, and the lure to get outside and read will have more peeps reading Amber's pick this month. I started the other day, and it's pretty good so far.

Don't forget about the Patio Party on the 11th!

Cheers to summer!

Malia

4 comments:

Christine said...

We are in Montana from the 1st to the 5th. I'd be up for a weeknight. Wheneva!

CB said...

I am also out of town. Camping with my hubby and pooch. Weeknights are good except Thursday's of course.

Fooooorrrrreeeeee!

Malia said...

Why don't we say the 7th then, so that we don't interfer with CCR! Getting together with you ladies on a Tuesday would be a great start to the week!

Alana said...

The 7th works for me too! Let me know.
Ta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails