16.6.09

Blogs, Books, Movies and a little something I love

Nothing more in this post than a few random observations I've picked up recently and would like to share.

First...HUGE disappointing news reading this blog's first review of Time Travellers Wife Movie. A book I loved so, so much. I don't know that I could watch the destruction of a book I loved so much.

Then...another Book to movie adaptation coming of a book that Kristin noted as a want-to-read on this post. The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. I will Feature Friday that one soon because I'd like to know what it's about.

Also...this blog that I read often (and spoke of at last book club) will melt your heart. He announced yesterday that it is going to be published as a book. I would not be surprised if, it too, went to movie. If Marley & Me could do it...Maddy and Me can.

Lastly...

courage does not always roar.
sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day saying,
"i will try again tomorrow"

(mary ann radmacher)

I love that.

3 comments:

Amba said...

You're right Christine....I totally have a mad crush on Matt. Chicago sounds nice!

k said...

I'd marry Matt

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails