4.5.09

7:00 Diner Deluxe on Friday, May 8!

We are on at 7:00 on Friday May 8! The only disclaimer is the 18% gratuity for large groups, but whatev, we are usually a generous bunch.

I am looking forward to the tales of inlaw woes, wedding plans, foreign lands, nerdy husband hobbies, and other such topics of interest...oh yeah...and A Wolf at the Table!

Diner Deluxe is 804 Edmonton Trail NE. Not far from Casa de Dunham. If you are early park at my place and walk on over with me! Click here to check out the menu. I don't know about you but I'm thinking trout sandwich. Brian issued a "cook more vegetarian" challenge to me and I am facing it head on with 10 straight days of meatless cuisine. Blogging about it too. I am a blogging foo. It's on this old blog here if you want to see what I'm cookin' up.

Till Friday!
C

12 comments:

Christine said...

ps. does anyone else have Edgar in their head as the deaf guy from Amazing Race?

Malia said...

Kind of, but I like Edgar and the deaf guy from the Amazing Race is pretty much a jerk.

Candi said...

A jerk....more like a drama queen. I can't stand him. Every time something happens he's so dramatic! What's her face bumps in to him and right away "She pushed me down"....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EDGAR...I can NOT put it down!

Great pick...phewfff.

Candi said...

A jerk....more like a drama queen. I can't stand him. Every time something happens he's so dramatic! What's her face bumps in to him and right away "She pushed me down"....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EDGAR...I can NOT put it down!

Great pick...phewfff.

Double Clicker said...

Why does that always happen to me...I swear I only hit the button once.

Amba said...

I think Im doing the Reuben and praying to god someone orders the mac and cheese. Cant wait!

I'll walk over with ya!

Malia said...

LOL, I'm totally with you Amba. Praying for a bit of the mac and cheese but ordering a sammy. Maybe we should get a mac and cheese appy??

k said...

What is with you broads always pre-planning your meals?

Malia said...

Christine makes me do it. She's always right on top of the ball and then I feel that I have to check out the menu too. Ahhh... peer pressure..

Malia said...

Ok, I read a review of Bright Shiney Mornings and apparently it's really sad. Great, does someone have an uplifting book I can read in between??

Christine said...

Caley recommended to me The Power of One and Tandia. I think the story is sad, but perhaps an uplifting outcome?

Maybe you better read a few Shopaholics in the meantime!

Malia said...

Already read all the Shopaholics, and anything Madeline Wickman. I think "Remember Me" is another quick read that I'd like to do. I'm going to Chapters on Friday to pick up the new Chuck book for Christien and something for me for our trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails