11.4.08

Celebook Club

Hello Gals!
It's been a while since I posted. Truth be told I haven't had many post-worthy thoughts these days. Any one else feeling the last signs of winter draggin them down? Only one more day to wait until we see sunshine and 20 degrees on the plus side, should do wonders for my mood!


We have some celebs in our midst. Check out our very own Celebutants walking the Red Carpet at BLVD. Love.


So...Mommies Who Drink. I turned the last page this week and discovered my insightful questions I posted for you are all at the back of the book...hahaha I had to admit to myself that perhaps you all are right and that is where discussion questions belong. At the END of the book. I guess I just like a good spoiler, movies, books and reality shows alike. I have to know how they end. Back to the book ~ have to say I enjoyed it thouroughly and laughed more often than not. I thought it was just the right mix of funny and heart felt. Will save all other comment for meeting...but do let me know where you are at.


My extracurricular reading between books is Kabul Beauty School, courtesy of Malia. Click here to check it out. What else have you been reading? I've been reading W Magazine Online - check it out here. Great content for a online magazine. Found through http://www.laineygossip.com/ who I've also been enjoying on a daily basis. Again. Bored. At. Work. I think it's the work boredom that has numbed my mind to even conversation generating topics.


Any thoughts on next meeting? Any takers? Candace had a great suggestion to sit at the bar, order Black and Tans and shots, and call the bartender Mack. I'm all over that.


Check the side bar for info on our May selection ~ my pick. I went to pick it up at Chapters and they informed me that there were no copies in Calgary stores. Another option for a en masse order? Thoughts? I'm more than happy to order it up, shipping is free on these big orders.


Also, our renovations are o-v-e-r. Hallelujah.


'Till we meet again!


ps. For those of you who have heard me whining lately about the great decision of life - wether or not to cut my hair short...this picture from W magazine has made up my mind. So hot. I'm dialing up Heather for some highlights a la Cameron - stat!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm up for cozzing up to a bar and doing our next book club a la mommies who drink. Although I'll stick with my red wine. Only two weeks of April left to plan...

Anonymous said...

I think Jasmine, Kristin and myself will be having anything BUT Black and Tans....we thought it was a brillian idea after the junos to give them a try and needleess to say....I wont be drinking them again. But Im definitley down for bar talk for this one.

Love the hair too Christine!

Anonymous said...

Black and Tans. Been there. Done that. I'd do it again for a laugh.

Need to go to a place that serves Guiness and Harpes.

I'm done the book. Two thumbs way up.

Cam hair - good. Cam body - even better.

Christine said...

Yeah...if only I could dial up Heather for some LYPO a la Cameron - stat!

Anonymous said...

damn, I wish I could cut and paste on to here. I would show you my dream body, and the inspiration for my pose above.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails