20.3.08

Happy Chocolate Egg Holiday!

Greetings!
Who else feels a "Spring" in their step? SPRING BEGINS TODAY! I can not tell you how this gives me a lift. My favourite of all seasons! The temperature is perfect, the days get longer, and the winter starts to get washed away. Love.

Unfortunatley, the movie version of our most beloved book club selection has now left theatres. Tear. I think I'll circulate an e-mail on the topic to generate some thoughts and opinions. Our next books were processed today at the postal facility in Richmond, BC. They should arrive at mi casa on or before the 26th. Should we try for another Thursday or Friday gathering next week? Thoughts? My DH is being less than accomodating on choosing a date I can host so I would like to propose another outing for book club this month, and I'll treat a round of drinks. That is, unless anyone else has the ability to host, in which case that is great too.

Enjoy your long weekend ladies. Eat Chocolate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can host; however I'm afraid that I have a dog and cat and perhaps it would be better to have a summer event at my place. It is spring which means our furry friends are losing more hair than normal...Aargh...I didn't finish Love in the time...I just couldn't do it. Life's just too short...:)

Anonymous said...

Good tunes on here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails